- Website Design and Development
- Graphics design, image and photo editing and optimization.
- Database Integration - MySQL, PHP
- eCommerce: PayPal, Google Checkout, Avactis, and more.
- Blogging and CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Jumla
- Facebook Timeline Design for Business Pages
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research and analysis
- On-page SEO - Keyword focused copywriting, coding, and site structure
- Off-page SEO - Link building, press releases, article marketing, relative directory submission, local directory listing and profile optimization.
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing - PPC
- Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter for Yahoo and Bing
- Keyword analytics, Ad design
- Campaign management and reporting
- SMM - Social Media Marketing - account setup and basic instruction.
Overview by Tom Parker
Anyone doing business these days should have a website, even if it's just a "brochure" site as a bare minimum. As a business owner your website is your connection with the world. It's where potentially new clients or customers will find you, and where your existing customers will look for service and to do repeat business.
A website should be part of your overall marketing plan. You should have some clear objectives and know exactly what it is that you want to accomplish with your website. Once you know what your goals and objectives are, then comes the "how", and that's where I can help. When visitors arrive at your site, the site must be visually appealling and easy to navigate. Your content should inform your reader and give a clear call to action.
For a website to be successful, it of course, must have visitors. One of the biggest challenges to marketing a website online, is getting the website found in the search engines for your desired keywords or phrases, and displayed in the top of the search engine results pages(SERPs). This is what is known as organic traffic, and where Search Engine Optimization(SEO) comes into play. Successful SEO is achieved with both on-page methods and off-page methods. On-page SEO includes optimized coding and site structure, targeted keyword placement, and the copywriting of the website content. Off-page SEO is the process of link building to obtain high quality links to your website.
Another way to get traffic from the search engines is Pay Per Click(PPC) advertising, and should be part of the your overall Search Engine Marketing(SEM) strategy. I will design your ads and set up an advertising campaign after a careful keyword analysis to reach your target audience and provide the highest Return On Investment(ROI).
Social Media is becoming a bigger part of our internet experience everyday. Participation in social media can be a vital part of marketing a business online. Search engines are now using social media as a ranking signal. I will assist you in setting up the most popular Social Media Marketing(SEM) accounts for business: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
I provide local website design in Rock Hill, SC, however I work with clients in any geograhic location. If you are in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Charlotte, NC, or the surrounding area; I will be happy to stop by for a visit and discuss your website design, and some of my unique services for SEO in Rock Hill, SC.